Become a member
Membership categories for 2022:
1st Category - 665.000 ISK/year, 6 votes at the general meeting
2nd Category - 400.000 ISK/year, 4 votes at the general meeting
3rd Category - 133.000 ISK/year, 2 votes at the general meeting
4th Category - 25.000 ISK/year, 1 vote at the general meeting, support membership for individuals
As a Green Building Council Iceland (GBCI) member, you are part of a group of ambitious professionals and enthusiasts for increased environmental focus in the construction industry and planning.
90% of GBCI members are somewhat or very satisfied with their membership
90% of the members believe that GBCI fulfil its role well
96% of the members would recommend GBCI membership
By becoming a member you:
- get discounts at events;
- you become a role model;
- your company takes an active responsibility in environmental matters;
- you can increase your knowledge about environmental issues;
- you get opportunities for networking;
- you support professional work and discussions on environmental issues in construction and planning;
- your company can be an active participant in Green Building Council Iceland's projects, professional groups and events;
- your company can influence the work and strategy of Green Building Council Iceland.
Donations and grants
Contact us if you are willing to support our organization with individual grants. The individual grants go to the Green Building Council Iceland's projects.
You can also make a direct donation to our account:
Kennitala number: 460510-1550
Bank account number: 0537-26-460510